News Consular information Embassy Bilateral cooperation
20 March 2013
Ambassador of the Republic of Poland Mr. Piotr Kłodkowski decorates Prof. Waldemar Lech Olszewski with Bene Merito distinction.
The distinction was awarded by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, Mr. Radosław Sikorski, upon the request of the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in the Republic of India, Decision No. 156 of December 18th, 2012.
The ceremony of awarding the “Bene Merito” decoration took place at the residence of the Ambassador of Poland in New Delhi on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. It was attended by Prof. Krishan Lal, President of Indian National Science Academy, Prof. Pradeep Jain, Head of the Department of Plastic Surgery, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi and other distinguished representatives of Indian and Polish science.
To see the CV of Prof. Olszewski and to learn about his contribution to the worldwide medicine, please click here.SEE MORE
- The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- अंतर्राष्ट्रीय नरसंहार स्मरण दिवस
- The celebration of the Polish Armed Forces Day and the 97th anniversary of the Independence Day of the Republic of Poland in the Polish Embassy in New Delhi
- नई दिल्ली में पोलिश दूतावास में पोलिश सशस्त्र सेना दिवस और पोलैंड गणराज्य के स्वतंत्रता दिवस की 97वीं वर्षगाँठ का उत्सव
- Polish artist Olek (Agata Oleksiak) delights with her imaginative artwork